Sunday, March 3, 2013

San Diego Zoo Part 1 Feb 5, 2013

Today Skylar and I set out for the San Diego Zoo. She asked me, "Why is this the best zoo?" I said she will just have to see for yourself. I'm sure everyone has a different answer.
Welcome to the San Diego Zoo!

Skylar








We first rode the bus to get the general lay of the land... Extremely hilly if you ask me!

We sat on the top and got good photos

Then Skylar asked me to take the tram and see everything from really high up!
You want me to ride WHAT?
It didn't look quite so bad
close up....

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!












The view is great!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grandma! I loooooooove that picture of you on the gondola! By end of the trip we did get you on an Arial Tram after all! :)

    Have a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete