Monday, March 4, 2013

Phoenix Part 2 Cousins Feb 9, 2013

I have known about Carol Lake all my life. I was born on her mother's birthday and she was born on my mother's birthday. Our mothers are 1st cousins making us 2nd cousins. However, I didn't met Carol until a few years ago.

Also living in the area are Cynthia and Bill Nyblade. Bill is 2nd cousin to both me and Carol. Our grandparents were 3 of the 8 siblings that came to the USA around 1900 from Sweden. Otto stayed in Sweden and I have visited his children and more of my 2nd cousins.
Carol's grandmother: Anna Nyblad Benson
Bill's grandfather: Carl Nyblade (Carl added the 'e')
Carolyn's grandfather: Nels Nyblad

Bill, Carolyn, Carol: 2nd cousins
Carol, Smokey Bear, Carolyn

Ed Lake









Carol and their son Jeff Lake



Cynthia and Bill Nyblade

Anna's Bible











August born 1869 to Otto born 1888




No comments:

Post a Comment