Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nancy Olson and Malibu Park

Cynthia and I had lunch with our famous movie-star cousin Nancy Olson. She was delightful and lovely as she shared her part of our family stories. I did take notes.
I will add that she starred in Sunset Boulevard in 1950, with Fred MacMurray in the 60's and several parts throughout the years and even today.

Cynthia Kelly and Nancy Olson
1st cousins
Carolyn and Nancy
2nd cousins
One day, I drove north on Pacific Coast Highway and enjoyed an outing in Malibu Park.
A delightful spring day for flag football.
Pepperdine tower is in the background.
This doens't look like Charlie but he would love it!
He was umpire for Arlington Little League
Spring Practice
has begun.

It's Spring for the animals, too.












Berry Cake at Sweet Lady Jane's
with Cynthia after choir practice.

Jacksonville has the eastern end of I-10 as it merges into I-95 going north and south.
Santa Monica has the western end of I-10 as it merges into Pacific Coast Highway.
I didn't get a photo as I approached the Pacific, but I got one leaving. I wish I had a windshield camera, but California has a law that you cannot mount anything on the windshield, even a GPS.

1 comment: