Monday, April 1, 2013

Legoland Part 2, March 12, 2013

One of the reasons I had such a good time at Legoland was thinking of family and friends and who would like to see all these Lego "creatures". If you are not named, it didn't mean I didn't think of you, too. The order is how they appeared in my journey around the park. There are no 'favorites' among you!
Brother - in - Law Glenn
Notice the fish in his
tool chest. 

All my Florida friends,
especially my Middleburg friends
when we lived near Alligator Creek!



Catherine from church
 and my UF friends
ME!!!!
Brother - in - Law George
Harriet
Cousin Gary who travels to Egypt

Mel and the Pirates

Legoland has a large section of "Mini-Cities" made of tiny Legos. AMAZING!!!!!
Washington, DC when we lived there.
Didn't have to travel to Panama
to see locks!!!!
Doris and Marge and our
trip to Las Vegas!!!
Cousin Cynthia singing opera
at the Sidney Opera house!!!
Florence who will
visit France this
summer.
Mount Rushmore with my sisters
this summer. (Maybe - I hope)
The little Lego figures marched back and forth in front of
the Capitol. This is for my memories of playing clarinet in
High School and the Ole Miss Marching Band.
Joan from New York City




No comments:

Post a Comment