Friday, April 26, 2013

Beverly Hills April 4, 2013

One of my new friends has lived all her life around Beverly Hills, Studio City, Encino, and Van Nuys. She invited me for her own personal tour up and down the canyons and streets of Beverly Hills and surrounding area. It really started the night before when we went to Du-par's and she told about coming there with her parents and seeing "real" movie stars, as CBS studios are right across the street. How can I ever thank my friends for all they share with me?

We didn't see any movie stars
but the pie sure was good!
I know I'm in the dark,
more ways than one. LOL
 First we rode through deep and steep canyons.
Interesting and HUGE
estates.
Aren't these carpets
of flowers pretty 
 We saw many interesting houses of varied styles.
I especially like this fence.
Now we're in town.

Don't remember what the side
street is.
Crossed Rodeo Dr. several times.
Max Mara and Loro Piana
BCBGMAXAZRIA

Freywille

Many people stopped to look at
this car in front of Hugo Boss.

Prada
G-STAR RAW
Dior

STEFANO RICCI. Look at this as
a close up to see the female statue.


Love this photo! ME as I took all these
photos. The ladies and their blue green
Tiffany bags.

Wilshire Hotel on Wilshire Blvd.

Anthropologie

Beverly Hills Watch Company
In the Park.
CPK for lunch.
California Pizza Kitchen
Bel Air West Gate
Back "home" to Van Nuys
a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment