Thursday, May 16, 2013

Trinity Episcopal, Escondido, CA April 22, 2013

Mary has a beautiful voice. When we swapped babysitting, she went to choir practice and I took a bookkeeping class! Now she sings in her church choir and Sweet Adaline's. Tonight I went with her to practice in Trinity Episcopal. When I was at the Episcopal Camp Stevens for a ECW retreat, there were several women from Trinity that helped me feel welcomed.
Photo from the web.
Looking into this modern church
done in a traditional fashion.
I'm fascinated by this altar.
Amazing!
Something new of something traditional.

The Bishops Chair.
Over in the side chapel.
There was no wall separation.
Beautiful! 
Jesus turning water into wine.
Mary and Martha with Jesus
Looking out. Would love to hear this organ.

No comments:

Post a Comment