Friday, July 19, 2013

Labyrinth the day before World Labyrinth Day, May 3, 2013

I was so excited to find Elk Grove, California when I went to Sacramento earlier this year. Now I am returning for a weekend workshop. I'm getting to know I-5 pretty good and it's just the beginning.
The first thing I did after checking into the hotel is find the new park that has a labyrinth, for tomorrow is World Labyrinth Day. Last year this time, St. Andrew's Episcopal Women in Jacksonville, FL walked the labyrinth at Marywood Retreat Center on World Labyrinth Day. I had looked to see if Dr. Lauren Artress would be in San Francisco on this day, but she is in France. So being in Elk Grove alone with God suits me just fine.

Instructions.
No wrong way to do it.
I talk to God going in,
listen to God on the way out.
Red points the way to start.

Trying to see if it's
separate blocks or paint.
I believe it's a little of both.

The Park is in a new suburb with
 lots of young children.
Something for all ages.

Something new!
Reflexology - The Path of Health


 Can't wait to show this to Leah Carr,
President of  Massage Therapists in FL.
She is a spiritual good friend.
Many textures to walk on.
A community center.
And Pavilion
And best of all a Little League baseball field! Go Cardinals!

No comments:

Post a Comment