Saturday, April 27, 2013

St. Gregory's Episcopal Church, Long Beach, CA April 11, 2013

The church where Clara attends has a healing service Thursdays at 10:00 am. It was my honor to go and be blessed and prayed over. I was so impressed with the beauty of the church, but they will be doing a grand remodeling project beginning this summer. I called it modern, but the priest's wife called it mid-Century, i.e. 1950's style. 
The Priest's robe matches the altar
tablecloth and linens. Daffodils are my
favorite flower.

Our service was in this smaller
chapel and part of the sanctuary.


Beautiful!
Front window.
Altar detail
Piano and Organ

Justice
Love the Children
Where Clara sits.

Permanent candle holders every
third pew.

Looking out
In the Narthex
Many colors of roses
 in the front Memorial Garden.
Amazed at the buds clustered
around these roses.
I missed the Bishop's Lunch
by a week.

St. Gregory's in Long Beach, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment